Encourage and support new ventures to improve the lives of high need populations.
SiCM provides the knowledge, supports, and connections to assist individuals and/or agencies in Schenectady County develop new nonprofit programs/services. SiCM has the expertise and leadership to support new initiatives that will optimize risk and provide stability to strengthen the venture.
For SiCM to consider a New Initiative, the plan should:
- Align with SICM’s mission
- Address gaps in services for high need populations
- Present a proposed budget (i.e., projected revenue and expenses)
- Articulate purpose of venture project/service
- Demonstrate individual empowerment and self-reliance, whenever possible.
For more information
Contact Rev. Phillip Grigsby, Executive Director